Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sweet Happy Valentine's Day Layout

Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by. Today I wanted to share a layout just because.  I thought I would try using some watercolors and see what I came up with.


I used the Echo Park Lucky In Love Collection and for the background paper and some papers and stickers.


For the diecut heart background, I experimented with some watercolor paints and painted a rainbow of colors on some white cardstock and then I used a digital cut file from The Cut Shoppe and cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo.  I loved the way it looks and also used some dimensional squares and popped up some of the watercolored punched out hearts.  I machine stitched around the outside edge to give it more of a homespun feel 


I finally finished with a little paper layering and some flair.


Thanks for visiting today! I hope you have a great day!

6 comments: