Monday, April 13, 2015

Guest Designing At CSI for Creative Embellishments


Hello friends! I hope you are having a good week.  For the month of April, the Creative Embellishments design team have been invited to be guest designers over at CSI.  Not only is Creative Embellishments guest designing, we are also one of the sponsors for this month.  Here is my layout for CSI's Case File No. 161


 Here is the inspiration image and how I solved CSI Case File No. 161


I was inspired to create a nautical layout for this challenge.  I added all five colors to my layout and added circles, wet medium, architectural accents, stripes, clouds, triangles, stars, ombre, metal and something that flies as my "evidence" elements.  For the "testimony" I added some journaling written in a circle and used the word "whim" in my journaling.  Here are some closeups








I hope you are inspired to give CSI Case No. 161 a try.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and creative day!


Creative Embellishments Items Used On My Layout:

Beautiful Day

Boat Wheel (Set Of 6)
Lighthouse Set Of 4
Nautical Set 2 









No comments:

Post a Comment