Sunday, June 7, 2015

Flowers Make Me Smile

Hello friends! Happy Sunday! Today I had my morning coffee out on my front porch and decided to take out my camera, you know the one besides the iPhone.  I must say I have become lazy in the past year and don't use my DSLR camera nearly enough.  I decided to practice some macro photography since I have a macro lens (Canon 100mm F2/8L IS USM) which I don't use very often.  These are beginner photos.  Macro photography is a different world altogether and I would like to improve my macro photography skills so to improve it's practice, practice and more practice.

Here are some of the photos of my front yard flowers that I captured today.




































I love color and I love Spring. My favorite season of the year.

Thanks for visiting my blog and now I'm off to my studio to scrapbook some of these photos.  Have a lovely day!





No comments:

Post a Comment