Monday, June 1, 2015

I Am On The Just Nick Digital Cut Files Design Team!


Hello friends! Happy first day of June!

Today I am beyond excited to finally share that I have been asked to join the Just Nick Digital Cut Files design team! You can see the official announcement on the Just Nick blog here.

I love to create projects with my Silhouette Cameo and the digital cut files that Nicole Nowosad designs are perfect so I am excited to be on the team.  Also, I am so honored to be creating with these talented ladies.


There are lots of awesome, fun designs in the Just Nicks Store so be sure and check them out here. For the next week or so,  each designer will be introduced on the blog and will be sharing their first design team project.

I hope you will join the team and I as we share our projects and hope to inspire you. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!









2 comments: