Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Clayton's 15th Birthday Layout

Hello friends! Happy Tuesday! I wanted to share a layout I created of my son's birthday last year.


I wanted a title that made a statement and popped off the page so I created my own title with my Silhouette Cameo creating the text in a circle and then backing it with solid color papers to make it pop.


I used the Making Waves and Nautical Collection by Fancy Pants Designs for all the papers (except the white card stock) die cuts, tags, bags and stickers.



I added some Heidi Swapp Colorshine in yellow and navy and red to direct the eye around the page.


I love using paper collections for different themes than what they are made for such as this layout which is a birthday layout when the collections are more for summer and the beach.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!





2 comments: