Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Grade 9 Memories

Hello friends!  Today I wanted to share a school layout of my oldest son using the Pie Chart 2 Background Cut File at Just Nick Digital Cut Files.
This layout has an older photo (my son is 30 now) but I wanted to give the layout an on trend look.  I thought the Pie Chart 2 Background Cut File would do just that.  For this layout, I played around with the cut file and cut it out on white card stock and backed it with some school themed patterned papers from the Doodlebug Design Back To School Collection and then machine stitched it to give it more of a homespun feel to the page.

I also used some Bella Blvd. stickers, some ink splats and flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons.



I hope you are inspired to take an older photo and update it with a trendy cut file.  All the Just Nick Digital Cut Files are on trend and can be purchased in the online Just Nick Store here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cut Files Used On This Layout

No comments:

Post a Comment