Sunday, August 9, 2015

My Fourth Layout For My Creative Scrapbook August Reveal

Hello friends! Happy Saturday!  Today I am excited to share my last layout as guest designer for the August reveal at My Creative Scrapbook.

This layout was created with the August Creative Kit. I really loved this kit and love the gold papers that go with this collection.



For this layout, I used a heart paper punch and punched several hearts of the patterned papers.  I layered and arranged them in a heart shape and machine stitched around the heart.  I added some embellishments such as flair, thread, sequins and die cuts, and splattered mist to complete the layout.

Here are some more closeups.





Here are the three other August kits.  There is one for every scrapbook style.

August Main Kit
August LE Kit
August Album Kit
Also, My Creative Scrapbook is on Facebook and Instagram so be sure to check them out.  I want to thank My Creative Scrapbook for having me this month and I am honored to be asked to guest design again in September.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment