Thursday, September 17, 2015

Create Magazine September 2015 Issue!

Hello friends! Happy Thursday! I just wanted to let you know that Scrapbook Generation Magazine is a digital magazine that publishes every two months and there is a new issue for September.

I feel honored to be included in this awesome magazine.  I have a layout on page 195 of the September 2015 issue.

September 2015 Scrapbook Generation's Create Magazine Cover

Here is my layout.  I used the Bella Blvd. Max Collection for the papers and stickers and some flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons.  This layout was originally posted for my design team assignment at A Flair For Buttons.


For a link to the September issue you can go here.

There are many more issues available for viewing and downloading at 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment