Saturday, October 24, 2015

Thankful Layout

Hello friends! Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing a Fall layout I created using the Burlap 2 Flair Buttons from A Flair For Buttons and the Pumpkin Spice Collection from Simple Stories.

IMG_9247

For this layout, I die cut some leaves on my Silhouette Cameo and fussy cut some pumpkins and placed the flair buttons on top of the die cut leaves and fussy cut pumpkins.  I like the dimension it gives the cluster of embellishments.  For the title, I used the chipboard word "thankful" and added a flair buttons after the title to anchor it.

IMG_9261

IMG_9267

I used the Burlap 2 Flair Buttons to give it the Fall homespun look that I was going for. I love the knit look of these flair buttons.  It makes me think of snuggling up by a fire and putting on a sweater.

Il_570xN.509193531_f8me

These flair buttons and many more are available in the A Flair For Buttons store. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome fall layout! Thank you for playing along with this month's issue over on the Paper Issues blog!

    ReplyDelete