Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Baby Goats Are Too Cute Layout

Hello friends! Happy Tuesday! Today I am on the Just Nick Digital Cut File blog sharing this layout of my daughter and this adorable baby goat or kid, which is the proper term. My daughter is in heaven when she can be around animals of any kind.  When she was a little girl it always was like a zoo at our house.  We had cats, dogs, hamsters, gerbils, fish, and newts.  She had a special way with them and they loved her as much as she loved them.


I wanted to give this layout a country feel and I thought that the woodgrain and gingham papers would fit the bill.  I used the Hand Cut Letters 2 Cut File to cut out the title with my Silhouette Cameo and then I machine stitched it to the background paper.  All the papers, chipboard frames, enamel dots, stickers and embellishments are from the Pumpkin Spice Collection by Simple Stories.  My sewing machine does some cool stitches so I thought I would change it up from the usual straight stitching.  It adds to the country homespun feel don't you think?





The sweet thing about these cut files are that they can be used on several electronic die cutting machines and they are an instant download so there are no shipping costs.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Just Nick Digital Cut File Online Store for the Hand Cut Letters 2 Cut File and many more cut files.

Cut Files Used On This Layout

Handcut Letters 2 Cut Files


1 comment:

  1. Such a nice layout. Love gingham and the diagonal placement of the background papers.

    ReplyDelete