Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Sneak Peeks At My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! Happy November! It is hard to believe that October is over.

Today I wanted to share with you some exciting sneak peeks of the November kits at My Creative Scrapbook.  There is a kit for everyone no matter what your paper crafting style may be.

November 2015 Main Kit

November 2015 Creative Kit

November 2015 LE Kit

November 2015 Album Kit
Aren't they all fabulous? The designers have all been very hard at work creating some fabulous projects and it's only four more days until the full reveal.  

For my guest design team assignment, I was given the November Main Kit to create with and here are some sneak peeks of my four projects:






I had so much fun creating with this kit.

Stay tuned and come back on November 5 for the full reveal and order your kits at My Creative Scrapbook.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment