Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thankful Layout

Hello friends! Happy Sunday! Today I am up on the A Flair For Buttons blog sharing a layout on being thankful.  I am thankful that my sister in law was able to find happiness again in her life with her marriage to Ivan after the passing of my brother a few years ago.  He is a great guy and I'm sure my brother would have approved.


 I used the Burlap 2 Flair for all three flair buttons on my layout.  I love the way the flair buttons look like they have been knit and the texture it gives them.  I also used one of my favorite collections by Simple Stories.  It's the Pumpkin Spice Collection.  The papers, enamel dots, chipboard pieces, frames and ephemera make it so awesome.  I love the rustic look of this collection.





Burlap 2 Flair

Check out all the flair buttons at A Flair For Buttons.  There are hundreds to choose from in the shop.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment