Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!



Hello friends! I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope that you are blessed with all good things this season.

It is going to be a quiet one in my home this year. My adult children and their spouses are celebrating with their other families and my husband is working this entire week.  My little family consisting of my sixteen year old son, my hubby and I celebrated our Christmas a few days ago.  That's okay because I am thankful that my boy is happy and healthy again.   My youngest son has been ill since September and it's been quite difficult to say the least.  He is smiling and laughing and joking so I know he is feeling a lot better and that's the best gift a mother could want.

I am thankful that my parents are here to celebrate this season with so I will be making a turkey dinner with all the fixings on Christmas Day for them and my son and also play some games and cards after dinner.

Reflecting on this season, I have realized that I wish the Christmas spirit could be every day of the year.    I love to see strangers be kind to one another and put others before themselves.  I love to see the generosity that people have by donating gifts and toys to people that are struggling and donating to the  food banks. My goal is to make this generosity and spirit last throughout the year next year.  It's been a trying year for so many people in my area with the economic downturn in the oil and gas industry.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me.  I love what I do and love to inspire people to take time for what makes them happy.

My husband bought me a special tripod for my camera so that I can begin creating some process videos of my scrapbooking and crafting.  It's a new challenge for me for 2016 so I hope you will follow me in the new year.  I have a few scrappy goals for 2016 and also have some new design team news that I will be sharing on January 1 so I hope you will come back and visit then.

Enjoy the season.  See you all in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment