Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sunshine & Happiness Layout

Hello followers! Today I am on the A Flair For Buttons blog sharing a layout of my eldest son and daughter in law on one of their many vacations to the Dominican Republic.  They have done lots of travelling in their seven years of marriage and I love to live vicariously through them.  Ha!

I added lots of flair buttons to this vacation layout.  Actually four flair buttons in total from three different flair sets.

The "#travel" flair button is from the Hashtag Summer Flair Set,  the "Hola" flair button is from the Mexico Flair Set, the "relax" and "at the beach" flair buttons are from the Relax Flair Set.  I love mixing and matching sets.

I love the softness of vellum and I thought I would use a circle punch to add some vellum circles underneath some of the flair buttons  I think it makes it stand out more from the bright background.  










For the patterned papers, I used the Jet Set Collection by We R Memory Keepers.  The cut files I used for this layout are from Just Nick Digital Cut Files that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo cutting machine.  The sketch I used for this layout was designed by Kelly Klapstein for Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's January Sketchy Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by and check out all the amazing flair in the shop at A Flair For Buttons.

Flair Sets Used On This Layout

Hashtag Summer Flair Set
Mexico Flair Set
Relax Flair Set

No comments:

Post a Comment