Sunday, February 7, 2016

All You Need Is Love

Hello followers! I hope you are having a good Sunday.  Today is Super Bowl Sunday and although I'm not much of a football fan, I love watching the halftime show.

Today I would like to share my first layout that I created with the February Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  




My parents will be married 58 years in July and I definitely wanted to document and scrap this milestone.  

I went with a grid design for this layout. Easy peasy.  I love doing grid design layouts.  It's like little mini canvasses on each square of paper.  For this layout I added stickers, clips, die cuts, a bow,  a flower,  a wood veneer arrow and the wood veneer  "Love", which I colored with Gelatos. 

Thanks for stopping by.  The February Main Kit can be purchased at www.mycreativescrapbook.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment