Saturday, March 5, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook March Kit Reveals

Hello friends! Happy Saturday! The fifth day of each month is always an exciting day at My Creative Scrapbook.  This is the day that all the monthly kits are revealed and the designers showcase their projects with the kits.

I was privileged to be asked to create with the March Main kit, which includes lots of the new My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous collection.


and also the March Creative kit, which includes the Pebbles Spring Fling Collection for this reveal.


I love the beautiful, soft color palettes of these two kits and knew that I wanted to create lots of girly layouts with them.  In the next week or so, I will be sharing a layout every few days. Here is the layout for today of my daughter and I with the March Main kit:


I love the fabric brads, the chipboard and the pretty papers.

There is also the March LE kit which is perfect for the scrapbooker that prefers the shabby chic style of scrapbooking.  Aren't the flowers and papers gorgeous?



Check out the design team gallery at My Creative Scrapbook to see the full design team reveal. There is so much inspiration you are going to love it. Be sure and order your kits today!  

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment