Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The New Kid On The Block Layout

Do you ever scrap the same photo twice? I did with this photo.  My daughter took photos of this little guy when she was visiting her friend's farm.  His name is Billy and I can't get enough of his cuteness!

This is my third layout with the April Creative Kit at My Creative Scrapbook and with all the beautiful spring colors in this kit, it make me think of new beginnings and new animal babies.




For this layout I added some stickers, ephemera and some of the little journal cards included in the kit.  I backed the striped paper with the green patterned paper and stitched around the edge with my antique sewing machine.  





Here is the April Creative Kit.  I loved working with it.


I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks once again for sharing your day with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment