Friday, May 6, 2016

I Love Being A Mom Layout

Hello friends. Today my layout is being featured over at Paper House Productions. It's about my love of being a mom.  It truly is the hardest job in the world, but it is very rewarding.

I used several papers and stickers from the new Flamingo Colorways Collection.  I love the bright pinks and the cute flamingo sticker.

IMG_2597 copy

I Love Being A Mom Layout Supply List

  • Flamingo Quilted 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper


  • Flamingo Rose 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper


  • Flamingo Mini Trim Cards Colorways Scrapbook Paper


  • Flamingo Stripes 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper


  • Flamingo 12" Cardstock Stickers


  • To begin, I cut a rose design background cut file on my electronic diecutting machine with the Flamingo Rose paper and backed it with several other papers from the Flamingo Colorways Collection.

    IMG_2570

    I matted my photo and added several stickers and a journal spot for my journaling.

    IMG_2567

    The dotted paper was strategically placed on the bottom of the layout where I added my title with alphabet stickers so the title would stand out more. The arrow sticker was added to direct the eyes to the title.

    IMG_2565

    This layout looks better in real life as it is difficult to see the layering and the rose design in the photos.

    IMG_2582

    It takes some time and patience to cut out all the papers, but I am happy how it turned out.

    Thanks for stopping by and hope you are inspired to try the Colorways Flamingo Collection.  Happy creating!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment