Friday, September 2, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook September Kit Sneak Peeks

Hello friends! Well it's the second day of the month and that means that I have some of the design team's sneak peeks to share with you of the four beautiful kits available to purchase at My Creative Scrapbook.

First we have the beautiful September Main Kit.


Next is the September Creative Kit


Thirdly is the September LE Kit


Finally, there is the September Album Kit


Aren't they gorgeous?  I created some layouts with the September Main Kit and the September Creative Kit.  

Now is your chance to purchase these kits at My Creative Scrapbook.

September 5 is the big reveal day and that is when the design team reveal will take place so please check back then.  You are going to love what the team created.  

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment