Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook September Kits Reveal Day

Hello friends! Today is the September Kit Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook and as usual, there are four lovely kits to appeal to every paper crafter's needs and styles.


September Creative Kit

September Main Kit

September LE Kit

September Album Kit

I was asked to create with the September main kit and the September creative kit this month and they were beautiful kits to work with.  Both the main and creative kit include collections from Shimelle.  Lots of rich Fall colors.

Throughout September, I will be sharing all nine layouts that I created with both kits.  Be sure and order your kits today and be sure and check out the design team gallery here for lots of ideas and inspiration.

Have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment