Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Just Nick/Simple Stories Team Up - A Perfect Autumn Day



Hello friends! Today I am excited to share my layout that I created for the Just Nick/Simple Stories Team Up that is happening now until October 22.


I was given the Hello Fall collection by Simple Stories and I thought it would be perfect to scrap this photo of my puppy Syd and his first autumn with us.  

 I wanted to create a lot of depth and dimension to this Fall layout, so I arrange the leaves from the Leaves 3 cut file in Silhouette Studio and cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo and then I added some thin strips of foam adhesive to the backside of the brown wood grain paper and then cut some different colors of papers from the collection and stuck them on to the foam adhesive strips.  I just love the depth it gives the layout.


After matting the photo on the plaid paper,  I fussy cut a leaf, the "I heart you" hexagon and the Hello Fall sticker and created a cluster on the top right hand corner of the photo.  I fussy cut the title from a project life card in the collection and also popped it up with foam strips and then cut out the "nuts about you" and also made a little banner out of the graph paper and then I added some acorn stickers to it and popped up the "nuts about you" phrase.  Finally I added a strip of the plaid paper to the bottom of the layout and added my pup's name and date with a black fine line pen.






Well there you have it. I hope you enjoyed your visit and I always welcome comments and questions  from my blog followers. 

Be sure and check out the Just Nick shop for all your cut file needs.  There are four new cut files every week and one free cut file a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment