Monday, November 7, 2016

A November Creative Kit Layout For My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! I hope you are well and enjoyed your weekend.  The full reveal of the November kits took place on November 5 at My Creative Scrapbook and I thought I would share a layout that I created with the November Creative Kit.


If you haven't heard, My Creative Scrapbook now has exclusive cut files! 

I was soooooo happy to hear that because I love, love, love cut files and I feel it has opened up a lot more creative opportunities not only for myself, but for all kit subscribers.  For this layout, I used the leaf cut file to create several leaves in various papers from the beautiful November Creative Kit which includes the beautiful Photoplay Paper Falling Leaves Collection.  I fell in love with the colors in this kit.  I also loved the woodsy buttons and twine that are some embellishments included in the November Creative Kit.  


The title "Beautiful Fall" was created by cutting out the cut file on brown card stock with the Silhouette Cameo and backing it with one of the patterned papers included in the kit.  I also added the sticker "Beautiful" on top of the "Fall" die cut title.  

Check out all the information to be a subscriber at My Creative Scrapbook here.

Look at this kit! There are so many beautiful papers and embellishments!

My Creative Scrapbook November 2016 Creative Kit

Have a wonderful, creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment