Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Cheer Layout

Hello friends! I thought I would share another layout that I created with the December Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  

This is my favorite layout out of the five that I created with this kit. My youngest son loves his Christmas stocking and I use santa sacks instead of stockings to put lots of little trinkets inside.  Our home enjoys the stockings more than the gifts.

I simply love the buffalo check trend this year and can't get enough of it.  Log cabins and everything rustic is where it's at for this country girl at heart.  


I really love the free cut files that came with the kits this month. 

 I cut the tree cut file out on black card stock with my Silhouette Cameo and placed one behind the log cabin and one behind the cluster of gifts.




I love the little red bow in the kit.  I thought I would place it as the tree topper.


Look at the cut files that are FREE with your subscription for December!




Check out the December kits at My Creative Scrapbook at subscribe today! There are four kits each month to choose from.  I assure you that there will be one to fit your style.  The design team gallery has lots of inspiring ideas.  Check it out here.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment