Monday, December 5, 2016

December Kits Reveal At My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! It's that special day at My Creative Scrapbook where the four kits are revealed for December.  The design team has again outdone themselves and designed beautiful projects.  Check out the December Design Team Gallery here.

I created five layouts with the December Main Kit which mostly consists of Carta Bella Paper's Christmas Delivery Collection which is one of my favorite Christmas collections this year.  Here is one of the five layouts I created with this kit.


I love the plaid papers in this kit. So perfect for this festive season don't you think?  Check out the closeups for more detail.






It's gift giving season and My Creative Scrapbook is the perfect idea for those papercrafters on your list or why not subscribe for yourself?


Check back later this month for more layouts that I created.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment