Saturday, January 28, 2017

Fresh Flowers

Hello friends! Sometimes it's nice to play around and just have some fun.  This is what this layout is about. Getting messy with some acrylic paints and gesso.  My husband gave me these gorgeous flowers and I knew I had to create a page of them.


I dipped a rubber stamp in pink acrylic paint (Spun Sugar Ranger Distress Paint) and stamped around the outside edge of the white cardstock background.  Then I added some clear gesso to the center of the white cardstock, let it dry and then added some pink acrylic paint (Spun Sugar Ranger Distress Paint) with an expired credit card.


Next I added some papers, die cuts and embellishments from the Here Comes The Sun Collection by Pretty Little Studio.  I love the colors and the cute cacti in this collection.



A few months ago I purchased the pink typewriter (Typecast) from We R Memory Keepers and it has helped me journal on my pages a lot more than I did in the past.  




This layout was created for the January Mix It Up Challenge at Paper Issues.  The challenge was to use acrylic paint and gesso on a project.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment