Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Happy Spring Layout

Hello friends! Today it's all about springtime.  I am so over winter how about you?  Easter is one of my favorite holidays and I thought I would use the Weird Science Background cut file from Just Nick Digital Cut Files


The background cut file looks like  trees to me so since this is a spring themed layout, I backed it with some green polka dot paper and added some spring patterned papers to the circles (all the papers here are from the Sweet Sweet Spring Collection by Bella Blvd.) and also some cute little bird wood veneers that I have had in my stash, some enamel dots, stickers, a crochet heart and fussy cut flowers. 

Here are a few closeups:






To create more depth and dimension, I added some foam adhesive squares to the backside of the "trees".  


Spring just makes me happy and I am looking forward to it. Thanks for stopping by!












No comments:

Post a Comment