Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Loveliness Layout

Hello friends! Life has been busy but I still try to find time to be creative so I decided to join some of the monthly challenges that Paper Issues has.  This one is for the Take 5 Tuesday challenge. The challenge is to use five or more items on the list on a layout.  I thought I would do some stash busting while I'm at it.  


I have been hoarding this Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Collection for two years and thought it was time to break it out.  I am really digging pink at the moment and softer colors.  This layout is of my daughter and her bridesmaids on her wedding day.


I added a flair button from A Flair For Buttons


My sewing machine always gets a workout and I love the texture that just a little sewing creates on a layout.



Recently I purchased a pink Typecast typewriter from We R Memory Keepers to add some journaling to my layouts.  Journaling is something I usually hide or write on the back of my layouts, but I am trying to add more journaling strips.


Bella Blvd. always has some of the cutest embellishments so I dug into my stash once again and pulled out an pink enamel heart and a pink felt bow.


I love these silver phrases that I had in my stash and thought the word "loveliness" would be perfect for my title.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your visit and have a chance to do something you love.  It is soothing for the soul.  Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment