Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Wonderful Memories

Hello friends! Happy New Year! Today I am sharing my very first layout for 2017 for both Just Nick Digital Cut Files using the Word 3 cut files for my title


and also a flair button from the Good Dog flair set from A Flair For Buttons. 


 Here is the layout I created of my son and my puppy Syd.


For this layout, I wanted to document when my family added Syd, a male Golden Retriever puppy to our home.  My son is holding him for the car ride home.  Syd was a ball of fluff.  I love these candid photos of my son.  He is not cooperative about getting photos taken so I was so happy to capture these.



The words "wonderful" and "memories" from the Word 3 cut file set are both cut out with my Silhouette Cameo and some paper from the Doodlebug Designs Puppy Love Collection.

The flair button "woof" was placed where the three photos meet to direct the eye around the photos.



Cut files and flair, my two favorite things in scrapbooking other than paper.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Just Nick Digital Cut Files for all your cut file needs and flair from A Flair For Buttons!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment