Sunday, April 23, 2017

Donut Worry Be Happy

Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing this layout of my son and a whole lot of donuts over at A Flair For Buttons.


I really love how flair is a great little addition to the circle element of this layout. I used a flair button from the Inspirational Words 5 flair set and the heart flair button from the Woodgrain 3 flair set.


The donut die cuts were a free cut file that Kim Watson designed for the Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine Spring 2017 issue on Page 24. When I saw the cut file I was excited to cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo.  


I used lots of scraps of various collections of Bella Blvd. papers and paper and stickers from the new Doodlebug Designs Cream And Sugar Collection.  


The title was actually a die cut sticker that I popped up with some dimensional adhesive squares.


Handwritten journaling was added with a fine black felt pen to give it more of a personal feel to the page.


Paint splatters from the Navy Colorshine Mist by Heidi Swapp were added to complete the page.


Below are the flair sets I used for my layout:

Woodgrain 3 Flair Set

Inspirational Words 5 Flair Set

Be sure to stop by the A Flair For Buttons shop and check out these flair sets and hundreds more. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment