Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Enjoy The Moment


Hello friends! Today I am sharing a layout that I created with some cut files from Just Nick Digital Cut Files.  Yesterday was National Sibling Day and I thought of my older kiddos and how Brandon and Shannon have always been very close.


For my bold, black title, I cut out the Enjoy The Moment cut file five times on black card stock with my Silhouette Cameo, stacked them and glued them together.


 With my well used 1 1/2 inch circle paper punch, I punched out several circles of various patterned papers. I love circles! This particular technique was inspired by a class that Nicole Nowosad taught at Crop & Create Calgary, which I was fortunate to attend and had the privilege to assist in her classes. It's always great to meet online friends in person!


I also used the File Folders cut file to create a tab for the top left hand corner of the page and also one behind the large felt flower. These are also from the Just Nick shop.  



This is the dimension I was mentioning on the title earlier.  


I had fun creating this layout. It was good to use up some scraps of old papers from the Amy Tangerine Rise And Shine Collection, my cute pink We R Typecast Typewriter to add the typed journaling and whenever I can, I like to add a flair button or two to my layouts from A Flair For Buttons.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment