Saturday, June 10, 2017

Cool By The Pool

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share another layout that I created for My Creative Scrapbook with the fabulous June Creative Kit.


For this layout,  I was inspired by a layout created by Paige Evans using lots and lots of paper strips. It's a great way to use up paper scraps from the kit. 


To give the layout more interest, I machine stitched the paper strips down instead of gluing them.  I also machine stitched around the beach ball die cut to give it more definition.


I added two 2X3 photos and added some fussy cut flowers, clustered some of the ephemera from the kit and yellow ribbon that I tied in bows.  


The sequins from the kit gives the layout more sparkle and interest.



Finally I added the location and date with a fine line black pen on one of the paper strips.


The paper strips look like sun rays don't you think?

Check out all the kits, including the June Creative Kit at My Creative Scrapbook.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment