Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Succulents

Hello friends! It's been a while since I have posted anything on my blog. This summer I have really enjoyed hanging out in my yard gardening and also planting lots of succulents. I have added some pots of these awesome plants both indoors and outdoors and have made several miniature gardens with them too. They are so easy to take care of. That is what my layout is about today...my love for succulents.



When I saw the Cacti Love Flair in the A Flair For Buttons shop, I knew they would be perfect for this layout. I chose two of the flair buttons from the set and placed them on my "cactus",  a cut file from Just Nick Digital Cut Files from the Cactus Jack cut file set, that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo.


 I wanted to create a visual triangle with the flair buttons and the cactus die cut on the top left hand corner of the photo.


I added some white gesso to the pink background paper and added lots of paint splatters. I backed the cactus cut file with several patterned papers from the American Crafts Saturday Collection. I also hand stitched around the cactus and pot with embroidery floss.




Be sure and check out all the fabulous flair buttons in the A Flair For Buttons shop. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Flair Used On Layout
Cacti Love Flair
Il_570xN.1080798010_3660

Cut File

Cactus Jack






No comments:

Post a Comment