Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Everyday Silly Pumpkins

Hello friends! I hope you are doing well. Today at A Flair For Buttons, I am sharing this layout of these cute kiddos.


It's not your typical colors for an autumn layout, but there are no rules in scrapbooking and I sometimes get bored with the usual colors and want to try something fresh.

For this layout I chose papers, die cuts and sequins from the Paige Evan's Turn The Page Collection. I'm a huge fan of Paige's designs and I thought while I'm at it, it would be a good reason to use some of her awesome cut files from the Silhouette online store. I chose the Pumpkin (Design ID #222477) and the Cloud Trio (Design ID #216711). I cut the designs on white cardstock with my Silhouette Cameo and backed them with patterned paper. For the clouds, I backed them with vellum, added some sequins and backed them with patterned paper.



Whenever I can, I love to use flair buttons on my projects and when I saw this cute winking emoji in my stash, which is from the Faces Flair Set, I knew I wanted to include it on my layout so I placed it on top of the tag to the left of my photo to direct the eyes to the photo.






I also am a huge fan of hearts and I found this flair button from the Woodland Creatures Flair Set and decided to place it on the bottom right corner of my layout.




I hope you enjoyed your visit today. Be sure and check out all the eye candy flair at A Flair For Buttons.

Happy scrapping!

Faces Flair Set





No comments:

Post a Comment