Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Some Cards...

Hello friends! Hope you are all well. Thanks for stopping by! Today I wanted to share some cards. Yes cards. I don't create cards very often because frankly I struggle with such a small amount of space to create and no photo.

I had some leftover scraps of papers and stickers from the My Creative Scrapbook October Creative Kit so I put them to good use. So far I was able to create six layouts and two cards with the kit and still have scraps left. Kits are such a good value!

For this card, I began with a square paper punch and punched out several scraps of patterned paper and cut them in half diagonally and paper pieced a "quilt" design.  


For this card I knew I wanted to use the 3X4 card of the cute little red truck, some leftover ribbon from the kit and the "Fall Blessings" chipboard sticker.


Making these cards were fun! Sometimes a person just has to jump in and create out of their comfort zone. Many times it turns out better than expected.

Thanks for visiting! Have a lovely day!




No comments:

Post a Comment