Monday, November 6, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook November Cards

Hello friends! I hope you are surviving this Monday. It is very cold and snowy where I live and although the winters are long, I love creating winter paper projects and crafts.

The November Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook is one of my favorite kits because it is totally me.


Anyone that knows me, knows that the mountains and anything rustic and woodsy is my style. The mountains are my favorite place to be and I adore being in the woods and love wildlife. It must have influenced me a lot when I was a child and my family camped in the mountains a lot. My home also reflects this because it is a timber frame style and I love rustic decor and accents. Anyways, I am blabbering.

 Here are five cards that I created with the kit.






I just loved the bear and moose embellishments. 

These were simple cards to make. I used the 3X4 cards from the kit and lots of scraps of paper left over from the kit after I created four layouts. I create the layouts first and make cards with the bits and pieces of papers and embellishments left over. There wasn't too much left from the kit. It was too cute not to use it all up.

I hope you enjoyed my cards. Check out all four of the beautiful November kits at My Creative Scrapbook and order yours today here.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment