Sunday, November 12, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook November Creative Kit Layouts

Happy Sunday! I just thought I would share the four layouts and some closeups of each layout that I created with the My Creative Scrapbook November Creative Kit.

November Creative Kit

This kit is the perfect winter kit.  Beware: this is a photo heavy post, but stay with me if you can. Here we go!


Layout One is a layout of my dog Syd and the fringe technique. I will be sharing a full step by step tutorial tomorrow right here on my blog so I would love if you check back tomorrow.









Layout Two is a layout with some machine stitching with my Stitch Happy Sewing Machine from We R Memory Keepers. I also used some Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Navy Blue and Raspberry to create some splatters for more interest and texture. This layout was also created with the November Sketch designed by the talented fellow design teammate Laura Whitaker.






 Layout Three is designed to add some paper flip up flaps to add notes or photos. The 3X4 cards that can be used from the kit are perfect for this technique.  I also loved adding lots of wood snowflakes and stickers to this layout.












Layout Four is a rustic layout with the gorgeous whitewashed woodgrain paper that I used for the background to this rustic layout.










Congratulations for staying with me for this long. I hope you enjoyed my layouts and are inspired. Click here to go to the My Creative Scrapbook website to purchase the kit.

Have a great day and be sure to check back tomorrow for a step by step tutorial on how I created the first layout above.  

Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment