Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Some Cards

Hi scrappy friends!

I thought I would share some of my cards that I created with the fun March Creative Kit for My Creative Scrapbook. I am really digging making cards these days. As you probably noticed, I'm more of layout kind of gal, but when there are so many beautiful scraps left over from the kits, I thought that it was a good idea. It takes me out of my comfort zone and it's fun to give cards to friends and family for a pick me up.


I love the rub ons in the kit. They are very good quality and I thought they were nice to use as my sentiments on the cards.


As you can see, I love the texture that stitching, whether it's a sewing machine or hand stitching creates on the cards. It gives it more of a homemade feel that I love.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment